This piece explores a Magritte inspired design while incorporating a fine distinction of philosophical imagery. The faces serve almost like a split of ego (or by some viewers, perhaps even male and female energy) in us all. The tree is a symbol of growth, development, and connection with nature’s process. The only geometric element tying it to the rest of the series in the box. The hexahedron, which represents earth/ground, seems quite subtle but for this reason, it can be held as a symbol of personal compartmentalization that we must break out of, much like a seed. It appears like a chunk of flesh, a piece of ourselves from which we separate.
A must-have for any art collector with a penchant for geometry and nature!
11″ x 14″ paper – image size is 8 1/4″ x 11 1/4″ – Edition of 250
13″ x 19″ paper – image size is 12 1/2″ x 18 1/4″ – Edition of 250
Unframed fine art giclée print, printed with pigment inks on high quality acid-free archival paper to ensure the highest quality and longevity that will last a lifetime.
• Hand signed with a print number on the front.
• All prints come unframed/unmatted and have extra space to allow for matting & framing.
• Acid-free archival 88lb. Polar Matte Card Stock.
• Printed with Epson archival pigment inks.
• Paper prints need to framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture, and dust.
**Note: Print quality is greater than the photos.