What is your personality other than a collection of experiences? Some say nothing. In a state of recapitulation, this man is reduced to slices of human cubes. One can truly appreciate the density of something when you see all the layers it takes to work. Using references such as Bodyworlds I was able to visualize what the anatomy would look like without having to chop my own cadaver. It’s a representation of constant practice to deconstruct the building blocks of the past that create the faces we wear. In this shattering of the ego, we are truly free of transgressions to move into our better version. Dissect. Organize.
11″ x 14″ paper – image size is 8 1/4″ x 11 1/4″ – Edition of 250
Unframed fine art giclée print, printed with pigment inks on high quality acid-free archival paper to ensure the highest quality and longevity that will last a lifetime. Comes with an acid-free mounted mat board presented flat in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board.
• Hand signed with the print number on the front.
• All prints come unframed/unmatted and have extra space to allow for matting & framing.
• Acid-free archival 88lb. Polar Matte Card Stock.
• Printed with Epson archival pigment inks.
• Paper prints need to framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture, and dust.
**Note: Print quality is greater than the photos.