This piece was the longest amount of time I’ve spent on a painting at 150 hours clocked. I guess that calls for some kind of explanation: Every (happy) tree branch got its own special attention. Fox Holo is coming across a glitch in the matrix, if you will, a holographic representation of yourself from another dimension. ‘What other kind of dimension’ You might ask? Perhaps a higher dimension such as the 5th or 6th dimension, or perhaps a lower dimension like the 1st or 2nd… It’s hard to tell when you look at the fractal signature that embodies reality.
A must-have for any art collector with a penchant for geometry and nature!
11″ x 14″ paper – image size is 8 1/4″ x 11 1/4″ – Edition of 350
13″ x 19″ paper – image size is 12 1/2″ x 18 1/4″ – Edition of 250
Unframed fine art giclée print, printed with pigment inks on high quality acid-free archival paper to ensure the highest quality and longevity that will last a lifetime. Comes with an acid-free mounted mat board presented flat in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board.
• Hand signed with the print number on the front.
• All prints come unframed/unmatted and have extra space to allow for matting & framing.
• Acid-free archival 88lb. Polar Matte Card Stock.
• Printed with Epson archival pigment inks.
• Paper prints need to framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture, and dust.
**Note: Print quality is greater than the photos.