One of those pieces that got one public showing in my studio and it was gone just that fast. The background features higher dimensional wave equations. Jillian and Steve, both being scientists, loved it.
A must-have for any art collector with a penchant for geometry and nature!
11″ x 14″ paper – image size is 8 1/4″ x 11 1/4″ – Edition of 250
13″ x 19″ paper – image size is 12 1/2″ x 18 1/4″ – Edition of 250
Unframed fine art giclée print, printed with pigment inks on high quality acid-free archival paper to ensure the highest quality and longevity that will last a lifetime. Comes with an acid-free mounted mat board presented flat in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board.
• Hand signed with a print number on the front.
• All prints come unframed/unmatted and have extra space to allow for matting & framing.
• Acid-free archival 88lb. Polar Matte Card Stock.
• Printed with Epson archival pigment inks.
• Paper prints need to framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture, and dust.
**Note: Print quality is greater than the photos.